LinkLocalAddressing fallback on DHCP failure

I've got a pull request for this almost ready to go. I just need to clean
it up a bit and update the man pages with the new config options. They are
as follows:

Within the [Network] section I've added a LinkLocalFallback option that
takes the same parameters as LinkLocalAddressing (yes,no,ipv4,ipv6). This
will allow IPv4 and IPv6 to be configured independently. Selecting
LinkLocalFallback assumes LinkLocalAddressing is turned on for that
protocol family, so there is no need to select both. Thus if you do
LinkLocalFallback=ipv4, there is no need to do LinkLocalAddressing=ipv4...
that is assumed. If you do both, it is fine... but the fallback feature
will take precedence. Note that I've only implemented ipv4 so far. It will
let you set ipv6 in the config, but I don't have the plumbing in place to
support it yet, so it will just be ignored.

In the [DHCP] section I've added a FallbackTimeout option that allows you
to set how many seconds DHCP should try before failing and falling back to
some other addressing mechanism. I gave it a generic name to support other
addressing schemes like static or future things yet to be invented. Only
Link Local Addressing is currently supported. If no fallback mechanism is
active, the timeout will be ignored. The default value is 15 seconds. If
seconds are not granular enough, I could make this milliseconds... I'm open
to persuasion on that.

Basically at this point I'm just waiting on feedback from management/legal
to officially approve release of the code, so now would be a good time for
any of you to ask questions or suggest changes before I actually generate
the pull request.

Thad