systemctl show outputs incorrect MemoryCurrent value

thanks for your reply.

odds enough, on both aforementioned boxes, MemoryAccounting is set to no:

    $ systemctl show crond | grep MemoryAccounting
    MemoryAccounting=no

besides, I found that box B could also output a correct TasksCurrent value,
but with setting `TasksAccounting=no`:

    $ systemctl show crond | grep Tasks
    TasksCurrent=1
    TasksAccounting=no
    TasksMax=18446744073709551615

the good news is, after setting `DefaultMemoryAccounting=yes` in
/etc/systemd/system.conf, and a `systemctl daemon-reexec`, all units have
correct memory usage info.

Regards,

Xie Shi
http://xerr.net/