upower fails with PrivateNetwork=true

Am 07.07.2018 um 14:35 schrieb Michael Biebl:
> Tbh, I find it a bit confusing that we have three mechanisms now
> (PrivateNetwork, RestrictAddressFamilies, IPAddressDeny) and when one
> is supposed to use which one of these.

why

* PrivateNetwork -> big hammer
  service needs no network stuff at all

* RestrictAddressFamilies -> finer hammer
  service must only talk local

* IPAddressDeny/IPAddressAllow
  better way than iptables because it's for the whole
  process-group independent of users/groups and specific
  binaries

  can be combined with RestrictAddressFamilies
  RestrictAddressFamilies=AF_INET AF_INET6
  IPAddressAllow=192.168.196.0/24