Iscsid failure

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 11:33 PM Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice at hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Dear IT team worker,

We are not your IT team. This mailing list is about the 'systemd' software
suite.

> The file iscsid.pid is no edited in run also how to add a pid in this file
> for have a works program iscsid ?

Creating a pidfile won't fix the program. It works the opposite way: you
get a pidfile *after* the daemon successfully starts. (Or not. Pidfiles are
completely optional for systemd.)

> The journalctl -xe command line says :
>
> two PID :
>
> One 882 white,
>
> One 885 red,
>
> It says can no create NETLINK_ISCSI socket,

Make sure your kernel has iSCSI enabled (and that the modules are loaded).
Check if you have another leftover iscsid process running.

--
Mantas MikulÄ?nas