Graphical session targets as standard

--- THE REAL QUESTIONS ---

The questions here are:

- Why is the graphical-session targets inactive by default on my system?
- How should a unit part of the graphical session be started?

--- TOO IMPLICIT ---

You have to know that I'm helping someone else getting their daemon
running on SystemD. As even when he
<https://github.com/agalakhov/xiccd/issues/20> has long experience
coding in Linux, he hasn't been able to figure it out himself.

Take it as a warn that the SystemD operation, even when simple, isn't
explicit enough.

Also the units manual
<https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html> is
very descriptive, but not very practical. For example the "Section
Options" is somehow confusing. It would be better typed in a more
schematic way, rather than in a paragraph.

It should start with the simplest user cases, and compose on them. It
should serve the goal, not the taxonomy.

--- CONCLUSION ---

I can talk with whoever is needed to have these things working smoothly,
but I need to know what's the missing piece of the puzzle: why these
targets are staying inactive. Because nobody except you seems to know.

Otherwise we could only but assume that graphical-session targets are a
joke, and start using the default target for graphical services.

Alberto <https://es20490446e.wordpress.com>