How to build only udev

Ahh that's good to know. Adding that archive got me further, but there are
some other gnarly-looking problems I'm hitting now.

Trying to install libudev-dev:arm64 now gives me:
--------
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libudev-dev:arm64 : Depends: libacl1:arm64 (>= 2.2.51-8) but it is not
going to be installed
                     Depends: libblkid1:arm64 (>= 2.19.1) but it is not
going to be installed
                     Depends: libc6:arm64 (>= 2.17) but it is not going to
be installed
                     Depends: libkmod2:arm64 (>= 5~) but it is not going to
be installed
                     Depends: libselinux1:arm64 (>= 2.0.65) but it is not
going to be installed
                     Depends: libudev1:arm64 (= 229-4ubuntu4) but it is not
going to be installed
--------

I'm testing in a fresh docker container which basically adds that archive
to /etc/apt/sources.list, apt-get updates, and then tries to install the
arm64 libudev-dev package.

I realize this thread is getting a bit off-topic, but I do appreciate the
help. Also, I am still open to building from source too, if anybody knows
the answer to my original question :)