How to set `InitRDTimestampMonotonic` from console?

Hi Paul:

properties on the manager object, you can get them with:

[~] sudo systemctl show -p InitRDTimestampMonotonic
InitRDTimestampMonotonic=0

there is also the long way:

[~] busctl get-property org.freedesktop.systemd1 /org/freedesktop/systemd1
org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager InitRDTimestampMonotonic
t 0

if you want to get this value from a shell script, you can use either, but
i recommend `systemctl show`. if you can aford not to run this on shell,
and do it in c, just bind against libsystemd and call methods in
systemd/sd-bus.h , and if you can run stuff on high level languages like
python... try pystemd (but i'm bias against the last one because i'm the
author and its not a official systemd tool)

best of lucks

Alvaro Leiva