upcoming systemd-239 release

Hi all,

we plan to release systemd-239 wednesday-ish. On Friday we merged the
last batch of new features, and until the release, only bug fixes,
cleanups, and documentation improvements should be merged. Please test
and report any regressions.

I'll be making builds for Fedora in copr (*):
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/zbyszek/systemd/build/768345/

Zbyszek

(*) It seems building from dist-git directly, which was a super nifty
feature, doesn't work anymore. In my latest attempt I uploaded the
srpm old-styleâ?¦