Timed out waiting for device dev-mmcblkp1.device

Hello,

I'm using system 234 build by yocto for BeagleBoneBlack. I ave some strange
issue that systemd start timeout because cannot find dev node (which is
obviously non existing). Snippet:

[ TIME ] Timed out waiting for device dev-mmcblkp1.device.
                                              [DEPEND] Dependency failed for
/boot.
                           [DEPEND] Dependency failed for Local File
Systems.

Device /dev/mmcblkp1 (mounted to /boot) was added to fstab (no idea which
component did that). When removed from fstab boot works as expected. Any
ideas what can be checked or what can cause this issue?

Thanks and BR,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible