Disabling package-managed user units

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd/User

Similarly to system units, user units are located in the following
directories (ordered by ascending precedence):

/usr/lib/systemd/user/ where units provided by installed packages
/etc/systemd/user/ where system-wide user units are placed by the system
administrator

educated guess: since enable/disable is just a wish in general, use
"mask" instead "disable" which pretty sure leads to symlink
/etc/systemd/user/servicename.service to /den/null or just place a
identuical named symlink to /dev/null there