`Found ordering cycle on _SERVICE_` loops due to `local-fs.target` with `Requires` instead of `Wants` for mounts generated from `/etc/fstab`

On Wed, 2018-05-09 at 17:39 +0200, Michal Sekletar wrote:
> I was thinking that in addition to better log messages we could
> generate dot graph of the cycle and dump it to journal as a custom
> field. So people can then turn it into the picture and get a better
> understanding of the cycle. Do you think it would be helpful?

What information would the graph contain? The basic structure of a
cycle is always just a simple ring, and I don't see what benefit making
a graph of that would give over just listing the nodes in order.