safe and fast shutdown/reboot

16.03.2018 08:09, aleivag пиÑ?еÑ?:
> One other thing that may work, is that you could implement a ExecStop
> action in your service unit, that checks if the system is been shutting
> down (by checking status of {shutdown,reboot,halt}.target

Won't work. Status changes only when job for a unit completes and jobs
are executed in order of dependencies. Actually, jobs are *queued* in
order of dependencies so nothing would indicate that you are going to
shutdown until it is too late (i.e. all normal services are stopped).

> [or maybe also
> the runlevel may work?]),

Logically runlevel is not changed until *after* new runlevel has been
reached. Practically systemd does not update runlevel during shutdown at
all.