Best practice for prepopulating the CacheDirectory of dynamic users

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 6:59 PM, Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> Not sure I follow. Why do you let the service hang around? If all you
> want to do is have it create the directory for you you could just run:
>
> # systemd-run -P -p DynamicUser=yes -p CacheDirectory=mywrapper --wait true
>
> That would be synchronous, would set up the dir and immediately
> return.

My bad, for some reason my understanding was that there was some
teardown happening after the service was run, but the problem was just
somewhere else.
This works great, thanks!

--
Antoine Pietri