Re: [added to the 3.18 stable tree] KEYS: fix "ca_keys=" partial key matching

Hi Mimi,

The patches below aren't really stable material:

On 07/07/2015 02:43 PM, Mimi Zohar wrote:
> Hi Sasha,
>
> Thanks!  The first two patches listed below aren't "necessary", but with
> them the rest of the bug fixes apply cleanly.
>
> # ima: skip measurement of cgroupfs files and update documentation
> git cherry-pick 6438de9 -x

Doesn't look like this one fixes an actual bug.

> # ima: cleanup ima_init_policy() a little
> git cherry-pick 5577857 -x

This just cleans up the code.

> # ima: do not measure or appraise the NSFS filesystem  (back  to and
> including 3.19)
> git cherry-pick cd025f7 -x

Not for 3.18.

> # evm: labeling pseudo filesystems exception (back to and including
> 3.17,  3.14)
> git cherry-pick 5101a18 -x

This looks like a new feature, did it fix breakage?

> # KEYS: fix "ca_keys=" partial key matching  (back to and including
> 3.18)
> git cherry-pick f2b3dee -x

This is the one I've grabbed.

> # ima: fix ima_show_template_data_ascii()  (back to and including 3.13)
> git cherry-pick 45b2613 -x

Also grabbed this one (already in tree).

> # ima: add support for new "euid" policy condition
> git cherry-pick 139069e -x

This looks like a new feature.

> # ima: extend "mask" policy matching support
> git cherry-pick 4351c29 -x

Looks like a new feature as well.

> # ima: update builtin policies
> git cherry-pick 24fd03c -x

New feature.

If I misunderstood that please let me know. Otherwise, I can't get anything that
is not strictly a bug fix into the stable tree.

Thanks,
Sasha