Unauthorized activity on your online account

Dear Customer,

We recently detected numerous failed attempts to provide the correct answers to your security questions.

Therefore, we have temporarily suspended online access to your account by other non authentic users, and we need to go through some verification.

To begin please download the attached file below to proceed to verification as soon as possible.

Bank Of America safeguards your account whenever there is a possibility that someone else is attempting to sign in.

Please understand that this form must be completed within 24-48 hours.

This is our security measure intended to help and protect you and your account.

Thank you for your cooperation and we deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Bank Of America Customer Service.
(C) 2015 Bank Of America. All rights reserved.