commit e3accac1a976e65491a9b9fba82ce8ddbd3d2389
Author: Damien Le Moal <dlemoal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Sep 17 22:32:31 2024 +0900

    block: Fix elv_iosched_local_module handling of "none" scheduler

and it really must go into -stable asap as it's fixing a real issue
that I've had multiple users email me about. Can we get this added
to the current 6.11-stable series so we don't miss another release?

It's also quite possible that I'm blind and it is indeed in the queue
or already there, but for the life of me I can't see it.

--
Jens Axboe