patches sent up to 6.13-rc1 that shouldn't be backported

Hi Sasha,

I've been getting emails from your bots...

I sent two pulls to Linus for 6.13-rc1:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=4a39ac5b7d62679c07a3e3d12b0f6982377d8a7d
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=34e1a5d43c5deec563b94f3330b690dde9d1de53

In these, I'm not sure there's actually much valid stable material. I
didn't mark anything as Cc: stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I don't think.

As such, can you make sure none of those get backported?

Alternatively, if you do have reason to want to pick some of these,
can you be clear with what and why, and actually carefully decide
which ones and which dependencies are required as such in a
non-automated way?

Thanks,
Jason