Re: [REGRESSION]: cephfs: file corruption when reading content via in-kernel ceph client

On 9/6/24 13:09, Xiubo Li wrote:

Sure, thanks in advance.

I will work on this next week or later because I am occupied by some other stuff recently.

There is some further information I can provide regarding this:
Further testing with the reproducer and the current mainline kernel shows that the issue might be fixed.

Bisection of the possible fix points to ee4cdf7b ("netfs: Speed up buffered reading").

Could this additional information help to boil down the part that fixes the cephfs issues so that the fix can be backported to current stable?

Regards,
Christian Ebner