Re: Patch "selftests: mptcp: join: ability to invert ADD_ADDR check" has been added to the 6.10-stable tree

On Sun, Aug 11, 2024 at 05:46:22PM +0200, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
Hi Sasha, Greg,

On 11/08/2024 14:56, Sasha Levin wrote:
This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled

    selftests: mptcp: join: ability to invert ADD_ADDR check

to the 6.10-stable tree which can be found at:
    http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/stable-queue.git;a=summary

The filename of the patch is:
     selftests-mptcp-join-ability-to-invert-add_addr-chec.patch
and it can be found in the queue-6.10 subdirectory.

If you, or anyone else, feels it should not be added to the stable tree,
please let <stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> know about it.

commit 469e6fe99988649029b7f136218d5c3d8854e705