Bidding Services

Hi,

Cannon Estimation,LLC brings you a major discount on Cost Estimating & Quantities Take-Off Services. We claim a 98% accuracy guarantee with a refund policy in case of any error in quantities. We are using certified software’s like PlanSwift, BlueBeams, Accu-Bid, Auto-Bid & RSmeans etc

Send us your plans for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Please reply to that email, so I can share some sample estimates.

Thanks & Have a Great Day.

Regards,
Elvis Lehmann
Business Development Manager