[no subject]

Even if in DT we have the same OPP table for all the domains, the OPP
core will have separate OPP tables structures (as the domains aren't
connected). And these OPP tables will have their own `current_opp`
fields and so we shouldn't really bail out earlier.

Maybe there is a bug somewhere that is causing it. Maybe I can look at
the DT to find the issue ? (Hint: The OPP table shouldn't have the
`shared` flag set).

Maybe I completely misunderstood the whole thing :)

--
viresh