Re: Segfault running a binary in a compressed folder

Hi Thorsten, nice to chat again!
I am sorry for the lack of information, this is my second bug report to the kernel; the first one was via Bugzilla and I filled more information.

Now, the missing information is:

OS: ArchLinux

Tested kernels: both latest Linux stable (6.9.3) and mainline (6.10rc3)

Regression: no, I believe that this issue has been present forever.
I realized it may have been compression-related only recently.
I do remember testing ntfs3 long ago and having the same issues with a Ruby vendoring folder.

Please let me know if you need more information!

Bests,

Giovanni