New opportunity for your establishment

Attention,

I am writing from Srisawad Corp. PCL. We would like to invest in your
project, we have the capacity to fund your project and we are open to
discuss on any of these three types of investment plans. We can invest
either as a debt/loan finance, equity venture or a combination of debt/loan
and equity venture, likewise known as convertible note depending on the
investment plan most suitable for your project.

We are majorly interested in projects with high profit value. Projects that
fall within our interest can be funded completely with very considerable
and workable terms. Should you be interested please get back to me through
the below email for more information.

Email: doungchai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly let us know what your ideas are.

Doungchai Kaewbootta
Executive Director/Managing Director
Srisawad Corp. PCL
99/392 Srisawad Building, 4th, 6th floor,
Soi Chaengwattana 10 Intersection 3 (Benjamitr)
Chaengwattana Road, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict
Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210