Re: AM5 big performance reduction with CSM boot mode and Wi-Fi disabled.

I think it has never worked (I remember as back as 6.7 it behaved like this but only recently I discovered it). If you enable CSM and disable Wi-Fi using BIOS, gaming performance is massively reduced on AM5 boards... This only happens on Linux.

I don't know who are the developers involved that is why I emailed stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you.