Re: Issue with f2fs on kernel 6.9.x

Hi,

We're aware of this issue, and the potential fix [1] was merged in 6.9.3-rc1 in
https://lore.kernel.org/stable/ZlT506xwTYWg72Jj@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#t

Could you please check that patch addresses your problem?

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/stable/ZlT506xwTYWg72Jj@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#mfd878849ed6dd660ca22aec9ca1a8eb31bc11f0c

Thanks,