Re: Bug in Kernel 6.8.x, 6.9.x Causing Trace/Panic During Shutdown/Reboot

Hi Steven,

I took some time and bisected the 6.8.9 - 6.8.10 and git gave the
panic inducing commit:

414fb08628143 (tracefs: Reset permissions on remount if permissions are options)

I reverted that commit to 6.9.2 and now it only serves the trace but
the panic is gone. But I can live with it.

--Ilkka