Re: Patch "mailbox: imx: fix suspend failue" has been added to the 5.10-stable tree

Hi Greg,

gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 01:18:20PM +0200:
>     mailbox: imx: fix suspend failue
>
> to the 5.10-stable tree which can be found at:
>     http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/stable-queue.git;a=summary
>
> The filename of the patch is:
>      mailbox-imx-fix-suspend-failue.patch
> and it can be found in the queue-5.10 subdirectory.

This only fixes typos in the commit message, but Mizobuchi sent a v2 here:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20240412055648.1807780-1-mizo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

(unfortunately you weren't in cc of the patch mail either, sorry... He
can resend if that helps with the process)

Peng Fan also gave his reviewed-by in the v2 thread, it's always
appreciable to get an ack from someone closer to the authors.

Since the code itself is identical, I'll leave the decision to update or
not up to you; I just can't unsee the "failue" in the summary :)

Thanks!
--
Dominique