Re: [REGRESSION] external monitor+Dell dock in 6.8

Hi Thorsten,

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:

> I see that it contains a warning from nouveau that might be hinting at
> the problem. Then I'd say: go and file a ticket here:
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/nouveau/-/issues

Working kernel versions issue a similar warning; I am not sure it it related to the regression.
Perhaps I should file a report for it, but I want to deal with one issue at a time.

git bisect pointed to a range of drm/i915 commits, so I filed an updated regression report at
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/intel/-/issues/10637

Best regards,
Andrei