Advice on where to seek advice

This is a request for guidance on where is the most appropriate I should ask
for advice on how to do problem source identification on a problem with a
Linux PC which looks like it might be kernel-related. I an providing the
minimal amount of problem symptom information here that will help responders.

Simple problem statement: My PC (Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2H based) will not start
the OS (Linux MX 23.2, Debian 12, Kernel 6.2) if my PCIE GPU card (ZOTAC
nVidia GTX-1050) is installed. The start-up process hangs after Grub is
processed but before the Login screen is presented. Start-up completes
normally when the PCIE card is not installed.

Further detail:
The ZOTAC card works without issue in another PC with a different brand
motherboard.

This PC works without issue, with the ZOTAC card installed, with a different
kernel/distribution (e.g. Mint 21.2, Ubuntu 22.04, Kernel 5.15/5.19 or Windows
10).

With any Linux version installed in this PC, which uses a Via chip, operation
is subject to the issue which prevents USB 3 operation on back plane ports,
unless ‘iommu=off’ is set in grub. This might be an entirely different problem
to that associated with the presence of the PCIE card.

Who should I be seeking help/advice problem resolution from ?