RE: Regression since 6.1.46 (commit 8ee39ec): rtsx_pci from drivers/misc/cardreader breaks NVME power state, preventing system boot

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 07:30:00AM +0000, Ricky WU wrote:
> > Hi Greg k-h,
> >
> > This patch is our solution for this issue...
> > And now how can I push this?
>
> Submit it properly like any other patch, what is preventing that from
> happening?

(commit 8ee39ec) some reader no longer force #CLKREQ to low when system need to enter ASPM.
But some platform maybe not implement complete ASPM? I don't know..... it causes problems...

Like in the past Only the platform support L1ss we release the #CLKREQ.
But new patch we move the judgment (L1ss) to probe, because we met some host will clean the config space from S3 or some power saving mode
And also we think just to read config space one time when the driver start is enough