RE: Request to backport commit id: 15924b0503630016dee4dbb945a8df4df659070b to 6.5/scsi-fixes

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your response.

>> What is "6.5/scsi-fixes"?

6.5/scsi-fixes is a branch on Martin K Petersen's repo. I see now that there's a new branch: 6.6/scsi-fixes.

>> It doesn't apply as-is so how did you test this on the 6.5 tree?  Please provide a working, and tested, backport and we will be glad to queue it up for the stable trees.

I had previously tested the patch on Martin's 6.5/scsi-fixes tree. However, I saw that there is a new tree: 6.6/scsi-fixes, and the patch has been applied there.
I needed to submit a new patch which was dependent on these changes. So, I ported my new patch to 6.6/scsi-fixes and tested it there.
So, please ignore this request for a backport. I have submitted my new patch based off the 6.6/scsi-fixes tree.

Regards,
Karan