YouTube Broken Since Last Update(s)

Hello,

Since installing the latest updates for Linux Mint yesterday or this morning, YouTube is acting super goofy via Brave Browser. I cannot search for anything at all. Nothing happens. Secondly, it is occasionally reporting that it is disconnected from the internet and to try again. Firefox works fine, however. I reported the issue to Brave, and have now communicated this with you to be certain everyone is aware.

I have some other stuff to discuss with you when you are available. I have information that you may find helpful and disturbing regarding Linux security. If you would like to discuss this, please reply.

My System:

Kernel: 5.4.0-155-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 9.4.0
Desktop: Cinnamon 5.2.7 wm: muffin dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 20.3 Una
base: Ubuntu 20.04 focal

Regards,

Misty Plianca