Free 2014 Steinway Grand Piano looking for a loving home.

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently downsizing my Late Husband Steinway Piano and have come to the decision of finding a new home for my late husband's piano. It holds sentimental value to me, and I want to ensure it goes to someone who will appreciate and cherish it as much as he did.

If you or anyone you know is interested in acquiring a Steinway piano, I would be delighted to hear from you. I believe that finding a suitable owner who will give it the care and attention it deserves is of utmost importance. The piano has been well-maintained over the years and is in excellent condition.

Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I send you more pictures of the pictures in my next email.

Cheers,
Linda Ramey
Email: rsharon1759@xxxxxxxxx