A linux kernel bug report about a USBcore driver

Dear developer, I am a security researcher at Wuhan University. Recently I discovered a vulnerability in the driver of the USBcore module in the Linux kernel. This vulnerability will lead to an infinite loop in the probe process of the USB device, which will consume a lot of system resources. The vulnerability was found in kernel version 5.6.19 and tested to exist in the new 6.3.7 kernel version as well. I hope that after your review, you will be able to apply for a CVE number to disclose this vulnerability. If you need more detailed vulnerability information, please   contact me. Thank you for your help.