Regression in 6.1.35 / 6.3.9

[Public]

Hi,
 A regression was reported in 6.4-rc6 that monitor resolutions are no longer present for anything but native resolution on eDP panels.  This specific change backported into stable at 6.1.35 and 6.3.9:
e749dd10e5f29 ("drm/amd/display: edp do not add non-edid timings")

After discussing it with the original author, they submitted a revert commit for review:
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/544273/

I suggested the revert also CC stable, and I expect this will go up in 6.5-rc1, but given the timing of the merge window and the original issue hit the stable trees, can we revert it sooner in the stable
trees to avoid exposing the regression to more people?

Thanks!