Re: randconfig fixes for 5.10.y

On Tue, May 30, 2023 at 10:53:55AM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Tue, May 30, 2023, at 10:22, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> >
> > I'm going to be doing regular randconfig testing on stable so let me
> > know if you have any advice.
>
> Just one thing: In my spot for random projects, I occasionally
> publish my latest "randconfig-*" branch, which may help you figure
> out if I have seen a particular build failure before:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/playground.git/refs/heads
>
> This tree should build without any warnings or errors on arm, arm64
> and x86, so if you run into something that you can't immediately
> see if it as a fix already, you can try bisecting against the
> latest branch there to see how I addressed it locally or upstream.
>
> It's a mix of patches that I submitted already but were not picked
> up yet, that might need a minor rework based on comments, or that
> are not acceptable for one reason or another.

Ah, yeah.  Thanks.  Scripting to automatically bisect would be useful.
Btw, I reported one that isn't fixed on randconfig-6.4.

https://lore.kernel.org/all/1770d098-8dc7-4906-bed2-1addf8a6794d@kili.mountain/

  CC [M]  crypto/twofish_common.o
crypto/twofish_common.c: In function ‘__twofish_setkey’:
crypto/twofish_common.c:683:1: warning: the frame size of 2064 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
  683 | }
      | ^
  CHECK   crypto/twofish_common.c

regards,