Re: stable-rc/linux-4.14.y bisection: baseline.login on meson8b-odroidc1

Hey Thorsten,

Thanks for bringing this up, I think what you mentioned is
interesting in a more general way, so let me use this email to
share my impressions about the approach to reporting regressions
and the role of the reporter.