Too many BDL entries regression

Hello,

Thanks for your hard work :)
Ubuntu 22.10 shipped kernel 5.19.0-35 thursday.
And some people started having syslogs :
"Too many BDL entries"
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1457367/snd-hda-intel-0000001f-3-too-many-bdl-entries-messages-in-system-log

I looked here how to report it :
https://docs.kernel.org/admin-guide/reporting-issues.html
and searched for "Too many BDL entries" but found nothing

I looked at versions here :
https://kernel.org/
but I don't know if version 5.19 should be reported at
stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
since it is in between
5.15.98
and 6.1.15
or maybe Ubuntu does some renumbering ?

Excuse me if my report does not contain all needed data,
or should be addressed elsewhere.
Sorry if I cannot do all the checks with latest kernel ;
my current laptop is my only PC for work,
and I would prefer to avoid breaking it, even for a day or two.

Nevertheless, I would be happy to provide log extracts or other
information that may help.

Have a nice week-end, best regards,
    Laurent Lyaudet