Please apply commit 06e472acf964 ("scsi: mpt3sas: Remove usage of dma_get_required_mask() API") to stable series

Dear stable maintainers,

Please backport the aboove commit to the stable series. Note, though
as a first step it just applies cleanly to 6.1.y. Due to 9df650963bf6
("scsi: mpt3sas: Don't change DMA mask while reallocating pools") it
does not apply cleanly to earlier series.

For context: There were several reports in Debian about regression in
5.10.y already:

https://bugs.debian.org/1022268
https://bugs.debian.org/1023183
https://bugs.debian.org/1025747
https://bugs.debian.org/1022126

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-scsi/Y1JkuKTjVYrOWbvm@xxxxxxxxxxx/ is
the initial reporting to upstream and later on brought as well to the
regression list:

https://lore.kernel.org/regressions/754b030c-ba14-167c-e2d0-2f4f5bf55e99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Thorsten suggested to first get the patch applied at least in 6.1.y
but for further steps down we need help. Sreekanth and Martin is this
still on your radar? Help with getting this back to 5.10.y would be
welcome, and I'm sure with a tentative patch I can get some of the
reporting users to report a Tested-by.

While people are "unhappy" why it is not fixed yet in Debian, I'm not
willing to diverge and appy a patch which is not approved and aimed to
go upstream into the respective stable series. But I have too less
knowledge here to see which is the correct change to apply to back to
5.10.y alone in case we need to diverge, as 9df650963bf6 picking as
well is not an option. Input from you experts on that would be more
the appreciated.

Regards,
Salvatore