Second Monitor Issue on Kernel 6.1.5

Hello,

I'm running Ubuntu 20.10 and experienced a regression when trying
kernel 6.1.5 that was not present in previous kernels such as 6.0.19
or 6.0.9

I have two monitors attached using DisplayPort MST (daisy chaining the
displays).

Normally, this works without issue and both monitors are detected and
display properly.

With kernel 6.1.5, the second monitor (the monitor that's not directly
connected to the computer) was detected but would not display.  I
didn't spend much time troubleshooting the issue and instead reverted
to 6.0.19 where it again worked without issue.  The first monitor
worked without issue.

Let me know what steps I can take to help identify the root cause.

  -Matt