Re: Cannot compile 6.1.2 kernel release

On 1.01.2023 11:20, Greg KH wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 01, 2023 at 10:12:12AM +0000, Łukasz Kalamłacki wrote:
>> Allright, my kernel config is available here:
>> https://kalamlacki.eu/KERNELS/kconfig-6.1
>>
>> Compilation on 11th gen i5 core cpu using command:
>>
>> make -j 9 bindeb-pkg
> As we have both stated, we are not the people to be discussing this
> with as the kernel source is not the problem at all, so there's nothing
> we can do here, sorry.
>
> Have a good new year!
>
> greg k-h

I am aware Greg that this is not kernel release issue and rather gcc but
it occurs during kernel compilation and many people can have this issue
too and that is why I am discussing about it here.

Willy: Debian stable has gcc in version 10.2.1 as states my buildinfo
from compilation of kernel 6.1.1 as it can be checked here:
https://kalamlacki.eu/KERNELS/BUSTER/linux-upstream_6.1.1-1_amd64.buildinfo.

Best,

Łukasz