Re: Possible regression with kernel 6.1.0 freezing (6.0.14 is fine) on haswell laptop #forregzbot

[Note: this mail contains only information for Linux kernel regression
tracking. Mails like these contain '#forregzbot' in the subject to make
then easy to spot and filter out. The author also tried to remove most
or all individuals from the list of recipients to spare them the hassle.]

On 23.12.22 15:13, Sergio Callegari wrote:

> just a short note to report regular freezes with kernel 6.1.0 on a
> haswell laptop quad core Intel Core i7-4750HQ (-MT MCP-) with integrated
> graphics.

Thanks for the report. To be sure below issue doesn't fall through the
cracks unnoticed, I'm adding it to regzbot, my Linux kernel regression
tracking bot:

#regzbot ^introduced v6.0..v6.1
#regzbot title hangs and data corruption on haswell laptop hangs when
running with GUI
#regzbot ignore-activity

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.