Re: setns() affecting other threads in 5.10.132 and 6.0 #forregzbot

TWIMC: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. These mails usually
contain '#forregzbot' in the subject, to make them easy to spot and filter.

On 06.09.22 12:48, David Laight wrote:
> [...]

In that case this seems to be appropriate, unless I misunderstood things:

#regzbot invalid: apparently not a regression