Re: Patch "sch_cake: Return __NET_XMIT_STOLEN when consuming enqueued skb" has been added to the 4.19-stable tree

Sasha Levin <sashal@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, Sep 05, 2022 at 03:04:43PM +0200, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:
>>Sasha Levin <sashal@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled
>>>
>>>     sch_cake: Return __NET_XMIT_STOLEN when consuming enqueued skb
>>>
>>> to the 4.19-stable tree which can be found at:
>>>     http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/stable-queue.git;a=summary
>>>
>>> The filename of the patch is:
>>>      sch_cake-return-__net_xmit_stolen-when-consuming-enq.patch
>>> and it can be found in the queue-4.19 subdirectory.
>>>
>>> If you, or anyone else, feels it should not be added to the stable tree,
>>> please let <stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> know about it.
>>
>>This patch was subsequently reverted; please drop it from all the stable
>>trees. The patch to be backported instead is this one:
>
> Yup, I took the revert too (makes tracking easier for us).

Ah, wasn't aware of this (and only got Cc'ed on this patch). That's
all fine, then :)

>>9efd23297cca ("sch_sfb: Don't assume the skb is still around after enqueueing to child")
>
> Looks like it's not in Linus's tree yet.

No, looks like it missed the PR for -rc4. Should be included in the next
one (and presumably your normal process will pick it up).

-Toke