Re: ❌ FAIL: Test report for 122bb8ac (stable-queue)

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 11:11:18AM -0000, cki-project@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi, we tested your kernel and here are the results:
>
>     Overall result: FAILED
>              Merge: OK
>            Compile: FAILED
>

> You can find all the details about the test run at
>     https://datawarehouse.cki-project.org/kcidb/checkouts/41055
>
> One or more kernel builds failed:
>     Unrecognized or new issues:
>           x86_64 - https://datawarehouse.cki-project.org/kcidb/builds/218267

Am I going to be forced to click through to find out the problems with
all of these reports?  Why not provide the error log?

The error log isn't at that link, where are we supposed to find it to
figure out what went wrong?

> If you find a failure unrelated to your changes, please tag it at https://datawarehouse.cki-project.org .
> This will prevent the failures from being incorrectly reported in the future.
> If you don't have permissions to tag an issue, you can contact the CKI team or
> test maintainers.
>
> Please reply to this email if you have any questions about the tests that we
> ran or if you have any suggestions on how to make future tests more effective.
>
>         ,-.   ,-.
>        ( C ) ( K )  Continuous
>         `-',-.`-'   Kernel
>           ( I )     Integration
>            `-'

I have no idea what the subject line means, sorry.  A random git commit
id with no context isn't helpful, what are we to do with that?

thanks,

greg k-h