Re: Fwd: warning: stable kernel rule is not satisfied

On 8/8/2022 2:02 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Mon, Aug 08, 2022 at 10:51:08AM +0800, kernel test robot wrote:
Hi Greg, Sasha,

Sorry to bother you, this is kernel test robot, we have sent some
reports related to the stable kernel rule, do you want to receive such
report? or any suggestion for us to improve it, or disable it?

Yes, can you respond with the same subject line as the original email,
to make it obvious what this is referring to?  Much like your other
emails for when a submission breaks the build.

thanks,

greg k-h

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply, we'll update the report subject to point to the