Re: Crash on resume after suspend (5.17.5 and 5.15.36)

[TLDR: I'm adding the regression report below to regzbot, the Linux
kernel regression tracking bot; all text you find below is compiled from
a few templates paragraphs you might have encountered already already
from similar mails.]

Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker. Top-posting for once,
to make this easily accessible to everyone.

This is being dealt with already (great, thx a lot!), nevertheless I'd
like to add it to the regression tracking:

#regzbot ^introduced cbe6c3a8f8f4315b96e46e1a1c70393c06d95a4c
#regzbot title net: atlantic: computer to freeze when resuming after a
suspend
#regzbot ignore-activity
#regzbot monitor https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/87czgt2bsb.fsf@xxxxxxxxx/

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.