Re: Crash on resume after suspend (5.17.5 and 5.15.36)

> I also probably can't test hibernation, never managed to get it
> working before. I'll give it a shot tomorrow though if I have time but
> I don't even have swap set up ATM.
That’s a pity, but okay, of course. Thanks for reporting this bug.

Since you are using Arch and the Wiki is quite detailed, you could try
setting up a swap on an unused USB stick floating around. This should be
the easiest setup. Make sure to add resume to the mkinitcpio hooks after
udev, but before fsck and add the resume parameter to your bootloader as
described in the Wiki. This should get you going.

Don’t make this a permanent setup, if you use encryption or like
performance. The permanent solution would be creating a swap partition
or, if that is not feasible, a swap file while considering the Wiki
notes for e.g. btrfs.

Best regards,
Manuel