[RFC] test-linux-stable: add selftests to test target

Hi,

I added new test target "selftest" to my test tool, test-linux-stable.
It just runs tools/testing/selftests with test target kernel.

- test-linux-stable (my stable-rc test tool)
  https://github.com/satoru-takeuchi/test-linux-stable

- Test Case.
 1. Build this kernel.
 2. Boot this kernel.
 3. Run the following tests
   3-1. Build the latest mainline kernel with this kernel.
   3-2. (NEW) run make -C tools/testing/selftests with this kernel

Currently I mark selftests test target as EXPERIMENTAL since some tests
seem to fail inappropriately due to bugs of both test-linux-stable
and selftests itself. I'll remove EXPERIMNTAL mark if these bugs are
fixed later.

Thanks,
Satoru