kintegrityd workqueue fix backported, but only to some LTS

Hello Christoph, stable,

I recently saw a crash caused by the kintegrityd workqueue that could only
be reproduced on older kernels.
A null pointer dereference in function bio_integrity_verify_fn.

The fix in Linus's tree for this:
3df49967f6f1 ("block: flush the integrity workqueue in blk_integrity_unregister")
was first merged in v5.15.

The fix has been backported to v5.10 LTS branch in:
1ef68b84bc11 ("block: flush the integrity workqueue in blk_integrity_unregister")

The fix doesn't have a fixes tag, but from inspecting the code,
I don't understand why this was only backported to v5.10, AFAICT it should
at least have been backported to v5.4, v4.19 and v4.14 LTS as well.

Original series:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20210914070657.87677-3-hch@xxxxxx/

The blk_flush_integrity() call that actually fixes the crash should be
trivial to backport/add before clearing the flag and doing the memset.

Kind regards,
Niklas